• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Side panel exhaust stain

fourload

TY 4 Stroke Master
What are you guys using to clean up the side panel exhaust stain? My white panel has some staining after 450 miles.

What are you guys using to clean up the side panel exhaust stain? My white panel has some staining after 450 miles.
Not only that, the back of my white curve skiis get sooty. Castrol super clean, well, just super clean gets most, and then I coat it with McGuiars tire wet, shine, whatever it's called. Don't use laquer thinner. It won't say gytr anymore...lol
Have to do it regularly or its on to stay.

4327E369-0570-4292-BA25-F808A541DDE2.jpeg Don’t forget hand soap when you are done cleaning the sled.

X2 on the magic eraser. Kept the white panels on my Viper looking good

Belt sander. 80 grit!

I'll try the eraser next...works good on vinyl liner stains.

Guys.......nothing & I mean nothing on this planet, manufactured by the smartest scientists in the world can clean the factory decals that are stained brown, below side panels. I've tried.

Btw..... i will make a list & buy it. Use it & bring the results on the forum.

WD-40, Googone, magic eraser, fantastic, simple green, cleansmart, Wesley's bleach white, etc.

Next step is gasoline. Didn't want to.

Back