• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder BTX LE narrow front suspension, stock shocks?

Sunvang

Extreme
Country
Norway
Snowmobile
2018 Arctic Cat Hardcore EVO
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder BTX LE
Hi.

Im looking at narrowing the front end of my BTX LE, so looking for tips on who makes a front suspension where you can use the stock shocks?
I know about Barcode Performance, but im hoping there is a cheaper option. After shipping and customs fee, im looking at almost $1250 total for the 365 suspension.

we just sent one to Finland. By sea the shipping was $120 time frame for shipping was 6-8 weeks.( By air is 3 times that but you'll have it on 5 days ) We sent it as a "warranty return" item. with a lower marked value. From what I know were the only ones that make a kit that uses the stock shocks

Pm me if your interested

Allan

we just sent one to Finland. By sea the shipping was $120 time frame for shipping was 6-8 weeks.( By air is 3 times that but you'll have it on 5 days ) We sent it as a "warranty return" item. with a lower marked value. From what I know were the only ones that make a kit that uses the stock shocks

Pm me if your interested

Allan

Jep!

I Have Barcode 365 on my viper and what a difference it makes!!!!best handling front end imo.

Back