• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder gearing on my turbo viper

Robafly

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Sr viper rtx
Has anyone put sidewinder gears on their turbo viper? If so how much changes need to be done to the clutching?

Has anyone put sidewinder gears on their turbo viper? If so how much changes need to be done to the clutching?

I have run those gears in my turbo viper, it's a step in the right direction from stock. I would try the clutching as is if your happy with it now.

I have run those gears in my turbo viper, it's a step in the right direction from stock. I would try the clutching as is if your happy with it now.
Ya it seems to be working well with the stock gears. I put winder gears in it this summer and was curious if I would have to make changes to my clutching because of it. I have the big venum kit in it. Thanks for the reply!!

Back