• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Guage Differences

CRAP! Now i need to bring a calculator. I just figured out the clock...
Just do it once. Once you know the number max and min in Kpa then you know you shouldnt be above or below it. Thats what important. Guage also shows injector pulses so you could figure out fuel that way. Just go into Diagnostic mode and play with it. Cant hurt anything.

Cannondale, thanks for coming out.

Was cool to see that my sled would run with those numbers on display....going to be watching that real closely.

All I can say is that sucker rips now!!!!

Just tried it.
With key on press left and right bottom buttons on guage. This puts you in diagnostic mode
Using right side buttons scroll till map sensor is reached. Press button by select you now have map reading
Start sled read reading. I believe holding button by reading will give you max reading. Didn't check
That number will have to be converted to PSI after subtracting current baro you can use this converter.
http://www.calculator.org/property.aspx?name=pressure
Using a calculator or pen and paper

Convert MAP kPa to psig (gauge): MAP kPa x .145 − 14.5 (slightly above sea level) = PSIG

Lots of other thing in that mode also. No AFR though.
Excellent. 3 thumbs up! No wideband sensor on the sled so no AFR.

if the spedo was in kph, yup. if switched to mph, most likely will read in imperial like my bullydog does when set for mph.

I ran mine in diagnostic mode and the map never changed. Stayed at 740mmhg the whole time. So does it just stay at the max it ever has ever seen? That converts to 14.4psi if I did it right, which would make sense since I have a stage 3 program. I haven't held it past 95 yet since no room to ride yet.

I ran mine in diagnostic mode and the map never changed. Stayed at 740mmhg the whole time. So does it just stay at the max it ever has ever seen? That converts to 14.4psi if I did it right, which would make sense since I have a stage 3 program. I haven't held it past 95 yet since no room to ride yet.
No. When we did it on NosPros it changed with throttle. Weird.

I don't recall. You sure you aren't looking at the wrong one? There is two. But other was designated as Baro I believe. Surprised nobody else has said anything. I never played with seeing Max value either. That could be what you have engaged.

I don't recall. You sure you aren't looking at the wrong one? There is two. But other was designated as Baro I believe. Surprised nobody else has said anything. I never played with seeing Max value either. That could be what you have engaged.
I have to try it again. Even when I just do it with the key on and not running I get 740mmhg for both bar and map.

Back