• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder trail gas range.

My Dad ran his out at 130 miles up in Quebec. His is bone stock.

17 ltx le stock. light on around 110-115miles can run for about 20miles with light on max. I ran mine 132miles was most I got. Also they claim 33.6litre gas tank I consistantly put 35-37litres in. When completely empty 39.59litres. If you hit lakes at all mileage goes down alot.

Just last Saturday. 220km till low fuel light came on. 244km when she died. Added gas from my linq tank to get home. Not much reserve when light comes on.

Yeah, I was surprised. Thats from Nobel to Edgewater and almost back. Died 6kms from the house. Trails were very hard and easy steady throttle around 70-90 km/h most of the time on the Seguin. I have never done that well before. Conditions played the most part I believe.

Yeah, I was surprised. Thats from Nobel to Edgewater and almost back. Died 6kms from the house. Trails were very hard and easy steady throttle around 70-90 km/h most of the time on the Seguin. I have never done that well before. Conditions played the most part I believe.
I have seen where you can get a decent distance after light comes on(baby-ing), but also seen where light came on and ran out right away, this was radaring on my lake. So if you WOT at anytime when this low, you are gulping down that last little bit of fuel....lol.

The gas caddy sure is a nice peace of mind for this type of testing.

When I was on the MaxSpool 17 290hp with SQ muffler I could easily get 120miles and have gas left in the tank, now for some reason on MaxSpool 16 with stock muffler I can barely get to 120miles. It's weird but that's reality lol

Back