• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Signature requests...

Hey guys I have been going around through the topics and posts and trying to find info on anything I can and I noticed that not really anyone has signatures at the bottom of there posts...(well except for their mods)...

If anyone would like me to make them an image for their signature (you can still keep your mods) let me know..

you can see what mine looks like....its ok, not the best...but it works..

But I can make what ever you guys like...just post here and let me know what you want and ill make it for you guys...

Stiff

PS.. If you guys want to see some examples let me know....ill make a few for some people and post them up here when Im finished...

You signature image appears to be a collection of overlaid images. Is this something you build with multiple images? For example, you could have a snowmobile picture but with Big Ben in the background?

So yes, I think it would be helpful if you posted some options so site members have a better idea of what is possible.

P.S. I'm going to move this post into the Site Info forum soon.

Yes you are in a way correct....I can use any images people likeand put them together but also....I can add my own textures or anything....as you see in my sig I have a pic of people snowmobiling....but in front of it I have textures that make it almost look like a blizzard in front....then of course the name and totallyamaha.com in the right corner.

Im at work now so I hsould have some time to make a few...so ill make some and you can see what they look like...

stand by :)

Here are some that I have made for other people that play online games and such...

The bottom one is one that was for me...

Attachments

• Stiffsig2.gif
    Stiffsig2.gif
    24.3 KB · Views: 102
  • ownedsig.gif
    ownedsig.gif
    28 KB · Views: 92
  • bigjim.jpg
    bigjim.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 99
  • ballsig.gif
    ballsig.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 106
  • bigjim.gif
    bigjim.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 112
Here Swiss Sledder I made one for you...

swisssleddersig.jpg

If you like it just right click on the image and hit "copy image location"
Then gointo your profile and go down to the big box where you input your sig and do this:

(If my instructions arnt clear just ask and I will make them better....)

and then at the bottom check the box that says "Always attach my signature"

and submit and walla...

there you go...

Now if you dont like it or want anything changed just let me know....this was just an example...

Stiff

Me like...me like.

If you get some time...I would really like...

totallyamaha.com, turbo'd rx1 and familyman.
:Rockon:

Instead of Big Ben, maybe something from Switzerland like this attached picture. It was taken in September. Also, maybe a picture less dark gothic and a little brighter. Just some thoughts. I really like the concept though and you certainly do good work. ;)!

Attachments

• Swiss Flag.jpg
    Swiss Flag.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 97
ok FAMILYMAN im finished yours....let me know if you like or if you want any changes..

do the same instructions as above on swiss sledders...

familymansig.jpg

if you have any questions or problems let me know...

Stiff

Back