• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SingleShot rear suspension???

No its not. Those are cat rails from an 07 without all the cutouts to appear different. I have a matching pic to upload shortly just don't have it on this tablet. Yami has a new parts bin to scavenge though. Not trying to be negative Nancy but the truth is better than bullcrap to me. Yami media plays the Sr chassis and Sr front ends etc to theirs also. Take the blinders off boys. Yamaha simply mono linked a cat rear skid.

No its not. Those are cat rails from an 07 without all the cutouts to appear different. I have a matching pic to upload shortly just don't have it on this tablet. Yami has a new parts bin to scavenge though. Not trying to be negative Nancy but the truth is better than bullcrap to me. Yami media plays the Sr chassis and Sr front ends etc to theirs also. Take the blinders off boys. Yamaha simply mono linked a cat rear skid.
Show us what you are talking about. Talk is cheap.

Those sleds come from Japan... its not a Cat Skid...LOL

Screenshot_2015-02-26-14-18-51.png
Screenshot_2015-02-26-14-18-51.png

Got it. Now see the front arm and the mount to the rail. Also the rear for the coupling block. This may have been on cats r&d shelf to produce a mono but couldn't due to copy right. If you watch Yamaha for 35 years like I have, you know as well as anyone, Yamaha loves a parts bin

View attachment 106596 View attachment 106596

Got it. Now see the front arm and the mount to the rail. Also the rear for the coupling block. This may have been on cats r&d shelf to produce a mono but couldn't due to copy right. If you watch Yamaha for 35 years like I have, you know as well as anyone, Yamaha loves a parts bin

Sorry.. I know and you are wrong... it may look alike but its not.

Lots of skids look simular ....so what? Unless you work for Cat & or Yamaha you have no idea & just seeing what you want see. In all OEM relationships there is cross fertilization of products & the reason for the relationship in the first place. DUHHHHH.... This is a good thing not a bad thing when companies can exchange info & ideas & bring something new to market.....who cares what name is on it? .... does it work well or not is the question? I worked in OEM sales & marketing for 25 years & the crap thrown out on web about the Yamaha /AC OEM relationship is so stupid & unfounded that I just sit at my keyboard & laugh at the level of ingnorance displayed. OEM realtionships are a good thing & darn good for Yamaha to get exposure of new quick to market engineering & mfg tech. If any OEM needs help with skids it is Yamaha & if AC has influence I say "So What!!"

Back