• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Site has been updated!!!

We have updated the site to the latest version. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues here.

Hey Tom, seems like when your in a post the next won't work. It works on the main menu but not when you select a post

Hey Tom, seems like when your in a post the next won't work. It works on the main menu but not when you select a post

Looks like it might be a mobile glitch..turn you phone sideways and then the next will work..

Sorry man, but this site is a PITA to be on and post on when I'm signed in. It is so slow and frustrating that I hardly post. I don't know what the issue is. If I am not signed in it's fine.

Sorry man, but this site is a PITA to be on and post on when I'm signed in. It is so slow and frustrating that I hardly post. I don't know what the issue is. If I am not signed in it's fine.

It has to be your connection or ISP. Its fast as hell on every browser and platform I have tried as multiple locations. Wish I could be more help but I have not had anyone else say anything.

Last edited:
Typical attitude of some business owners nowadays. Your loss customer. Great attitude. I have tried multiple areas throughout the country so it's not ISP or connection related. It only happens when I'm signed in so it's impossible that it's ISP related. Great attitude bro. I am a lifetime member, not that it actually matters to you, and then get a #*$&@ attitude when I say I'm having a problem, instead of trying to find a practical solution. Go screw buddy.

I haven't noticed any speed issues, if anything I feel like things are loading faster than they were before. Have you tried multiple devices or internet sources (work computer vs home computer vs phone etc.)?

Typical attitude of some business owners nowadays. Your loss customer. Great attitude. I have tried multiple areas throughout the country so it's not ISP or connection related. It only happens when I'm signed in so it's impossible that it's ISP related. Great attitude bro. I am a lifetime member, not that it actually matters to you, and then get a #*$&@ attitude when I say I'm having a problem, instead of trying to find a practical solution. Go screw buddy.

Relax, I thought you were attacking us about the slowness.. I apologize.. I posted and then reread it.. do you use the same machine or phone to access it?

I just went from not signed in, to signed in, and it would not sign me in for over a minute, then said "ooops we are having a problem" and the screen went white. This is what I deal with all the time. If I am logged in, it will not load a page quickly, and often just goes to a blank screen. If I am not logged in, it works great, and often just browse without being signed in. No matter where I am, or what device, it makes no difference. I have tried at work, at my VT house, on my phone, on my tablet, it makes no difference.

I don't know if you did something with my account, but it works perfectly now when I'm signed in. Thank you, if in fact something changed on your end.

How come there are no blue dots when you open a forum to say new response? And I have to turn phone to mark forums read ?

Back