• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Site News!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Hi Guys,
I wanted to tell you a little something that happened to me this last Friday. I was on my way home from work and I was rear ended coming off the highway onto my off ramp. The guy hit me so hard I broke the drivers seat and pushed my Mini Van (work truck) in about a foot, blew out the back windows. I am fine other then a really sore neck. But this was a slap in the face to pay more attention to my wonderful family and children at home. So if you don’t see me post as often, that is the primary reason. Guys I am not abandoning you…. I am just going to spend a little less time watching my server and neglecting those that need me the most. I will most like switch the time around that I do site work and so on to later in the eve so if I don’t get back to you is because I have not read your mail yet. This is something that I put a lot of time and effort into and will NEVER let go. Please bare with me and have fun with your sleds this year and enjoy those around you.

Please give the moderators a break, as I will be leaning on them a bit more for help.

Tom

I am one that saw Tom's van, and the van is even crinkled right behind the front doors. He is one lucky guy!

I also want to say...its time to bring the fun back to the site!!! I dont want this to be work....how can I make it more fun for you guys ;)!

Tom

How about a HUG from me that your still alive!! hope you have fast recovery we need ya! ;)!

Tom, Glad you are OK. Also glad to here your going to put family first. I know this site eats up WAY to much time. Time you are now going to spend where it matters most! I'll see you in Muni!
Dave ;)!

pic of the Van!!

Attachments

• IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 110

Back