• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ski-doo vs Yammi

vote4pedros

Extreme
My buddy just baught an 07 mxzx renegade 800 and he claims that he'll be able to beat my 06' rtx in a 1/4 mile.. somehow i can't fathom it! Both sleds have aftermarket cans. Other then that they are stock.. What's ur guys thaughts? Shouldn't i be able to pull him from start to finish?

The new Doo 800 will give you a good run for your money but you should have no problem with an '07 Doo 800 if you both have the same traction set-up.

Not to worry, you will not have an issue beating the 800 rev or XP-R.. I ride with these guys all winter and have not lost a single race.

XP killed me last year, absolutely destroyed my RTX even with Ulmer clutching.

We switched sleds and same thing. The XP was way out in front.

I think you have an issue with your weight transfer or clutch SET-UP as I to have the ulmer stage 2. You must have been spinning your track. There is no way the 800 XP should be beating you in the 1/4 mile..

TotallyNytro said:
I think you have an issue with your weight transfer or clutch SET-UP as I to have the ulmer stage 2. You must have been spinning your track. There is no way the 800 XP should be beating you in the 1/4 mile..

I agree... If you do not set these sleds up, they spin for ever and do nothing, but look good.

XP might pull alittle for a quick second but a 2007 800 should be no problem from a holeshot or a roll and you won't need a 1/4 mile to spank him either. Remember also think positive and know you can beat him!!!

This is stock?????????

2007 Attak w/ Cobra, 06 Mtn.Riser, CR10EK's, PIAA's, 243 Woodys Goldgr 1.450", 9" S.bars, GYT-R skdplt, Acerbis, PC III, Ignitionmodule, Stage 2 clutching, BenderPipe, Airboxmod, Hauck Headers

Back