• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ski Savers

So, I have been watching alot about the snow trackers, how well do they hold up on hard surface crossings/gas stations?

So, I have been watching alot about the snow trackers, how well do they hold up on hard surface crossings/gas stations?
My buddy's Vector LTX has about 8,000 miles on the original Snow Trackers (Yamaha skis), and they are still good. I traded in my Vector with 5,000 miles and the original Trackers were in excellent condition. Since then, I have used the Trackers on a Viper with Cat skis, and the sled had @4,500 miles before being totaled in an accident; the Trackers were like new. My buddy and I have 2019 Sidewinders with Tuner skis and just over 6,000 miles on Trackers, and they still work like new. We trail ride, and end up in our fair share of restaurant and gas station parking lots, crossing rail road tracks, etc. We try to avoid plowed roads, but they are unavoidable. I have never seen any carbide as durable as the Snow Trackers. People complain that they are expensive, but it is like the old commercial, "you can pay me now, or you can pay me later." They seem to last forever, so if you figure the cost on a per mile basis, they may be the least expensive carbides on the market.

Good to know, thanks for sharing

Back