• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Skid/Float Plate for Venture RS

StormBringers

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Yamaha RS Venture
I have been searching for a Skid or Float Plate from my 2012 Venture RS. I have not come across any specifically made for this model. Do you know of one? Would one made for an Apex or Nitro or other model work - even if a little modification is needed? If this has already been discussed here, please share the link.

But not from a Nytro. Totally different sled.

same one as an apex/rx/rs sled.

I have been searching for a Skid or Float Plate from my 2012 Venture RS. I have not come across any specifically made for this model. Do you know of one? Would one made for an Apex or Nitro or other model work - even if a little modification is needed? If this has already been discussed here, please share the link.
Check with Jim at spa city in New York he is a member on here(henseljg2) he had some skinz float plates that were good used take offs& he is awesome to deal with

you could try kevin at port yamaha. he might still be able to get you a new one but they where getting hard to come by when i got mine from him in 2018 for the 2016 apex i had purchased.

I think Skinz could help you. They make one for my Vectors 2016-2017. However they seem to build to order.so you might have to wait. Hope they will keep on building them. But we all know it depends on demand.

Back