• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sled dead on trail

beamer

2007 Apex stopped on trail flashing 22 code and dash lights flashing. Sed would not start and had no spark. Any ideas? Towed 38 miles back to trailer.

Thanks,I looked up the code when I got home and it says it should still run.At least thats a good place to start.
Thanks for the help!

Fuel pump fuse next to the battery, do you have the stock fuel pump in there?

Mine blew and it did trhe exact same thing but I had a aftermarket fuel pump to cause mine.

The Battery failed last week and replaced it. Not sure but it cranks fine just no spark. It is the stock fuel pump and is getting gas. Not sure what to think it acts like a short or ground fault.

Ecu? Mine having the same issue I brought my ecu to shop and put it in another sled it was reading same codes. When I plugged into a different sled. Wasn’t able to try starting it. Since the sled in shop had burned ground block. If you Havnt checked the ground blocks start there

Check out drive axle bearing. Speedo side, if it tears into speed sensor my engine quit. No codes at all on dash

Check out drive axle bearing. Speedo side, if it tears into speed sensor my engine quit. No codes at all on dash

Checked it even cleaned it up,

12 14 83 85 I think for codes just pulled harness. Pretty sure that’s where issues is.

no fuel or even power to the pump Or it’s the ecu I think not sending signal is all I can think.

sled still has no Spark. no fuel either that eliminates the stator as the pick up co

Back