• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sled Insurance NY State

yamahasrx27

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2002 Yamaha SRX 700
2015 Yamaha Viper RTX LE 129" Blue/Orange
Who has best rates I know it depends upon age, credit score, accidents, claims etc etc.......

Nationwide wants $700 yr for full coverage for my 2015 SR Viper RTX LE 129"

I have never had a claim or accident clean drivers license 41 yr old own the sled outright no lien

I would like some input from anyone in upstate NY who has reasonable rates?

Thanks

I would get a quote from Progressive. I have a 17 Viper LTX DX that I insure for 156 for the year. I receive quite a few discounts but it would be worth checking in to. I would absolutely make sure your agent or whomever you spoke with gave you a correct quote. I have used Nationwide in the past and their rates used to be neck and neck with progressive. Seems like a VERY high quote to me. I live in Clinton County NY.

Call Penny Levos agency out of Brewerton NY. She has saved everyone I’ve sent to her a lot of money. Very nice person.

do you have a phone number for Penny Levos agency.........did you have to show them your sled in person to get full coverage a lot of companies are now requiring this

RTBO I found the site online I will give them a try on Monday thanks............

Let me know how you make out. Everyone I’ve sent to her has saved money with sleds, wheelers, car, business, home. Everyone but my old lady, must be a bad apple

And no I didn’t have to show the sled in person, I think pics?

I am located in Central NY and I have Progressive. I pay $94 for a 2006 Attak and 1995 Skidoo Formula 500 fan cooled.

You can try David Gillespie with Metlife in Auburn, NY. His email is dgillespie@metlife.com or you can call him at 315-252-0694. Several local club members use him. Just to keep Progressive honest, I had him give me a quote and it was a little lower than Progressive. Because I have a multi-policy discount with Progressive, I chose to stay with them.

I am located in Central NY and I have Progressive. I pay $94 for a 2006 Attak and 1995 Skidoo Formula 500 fan cooled.

You can try David Gillespie with Metlife in Auburn, NY. His email is dgillespie@metlife.com or you can call him at 315-252-0694. Several local club members use him. Just to keep Progressive honest, I had him give me a quote and it was a little lower than Progressive. Because I have a multi-policy discount with Progressive, I chose to stay with them.
$94 with full coverage comp and collision $250 Ded?

$94 with full coverage comp and collision $250 Ded?
No:

BODILY INJURY & PROPERTY DAMAGE LIABILITY - $500,000 COMBINED SINGLE LIMIT
MANDATORY UNINSURED MOTORIST - $25,000 EACH PERSON - $50,000 EACH ACCIDENT
MEDICAL PAYMENTS - $1,000 EACH PERSON

I did a change coverage for $250 comp/collision and $1,000 accessory for just the Attak and the price went to $149.

Back