• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sled jack/lift

SqueezeER

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2020 Winder Ltx LE
What do you guys use for a jack or lift? Gotta check and change skis, add 4th wheel etc. To do list.

I have a strap type boat winch bolted to the ceiling of the garage.

I use a sled lift for most stuff. It's priceless. Got mine from EasyCartSledstand many years ago.

i have one sled lift made from the plans in the tec pages made by high school students that works well. i liked it so much, i bought one at royal distributing (promax i think) and it gave me the ideas to improve the home made one. i use both of them all year for stuff other than the wide track sled as it does not fit in the jack.

I've had both the Black Ice from Discount Ramps and the EazyMove and the EazyMove is 1000000x better. Stay away from those Black Ice lifts. Cheap bolts, wheel brackets flex too much and it bottoms out and will not roll and it is unstable with a 136" Attak in the air. The EazyMove is very well built and great customer service. I bought it at the Big East Powersports show directly.

http://eazymovecarts.com/upez/index.html

TRICK LIFT Makes awesome sled lifts and you can pick any color or mix colors...guy lives by me who makes them...made with strong american steel!!!!!!!!cheap price for the build

We have a home built sled lift, and a motorcycle lift with the extra width extensions, and a chain fall if we really need to get something off the ground.

Back