• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sled value?

twomorestrokes

TY 4 Stroke God
Hi friends. Haven't been on the forum in a long time. Thinking of selling my 2005 RS Vector ER. Wondering if y'all had any thoughts on worth. Very nice sled with 2500 miles updated with Nytro parts and graphics and seat upgrade. Ohlins shock, Nytro springs and 144 studs.

I have my 07 Nytro with a lot of updates done and about 4K miles on it for under 3k. They aren't selling too well at this point. Just being honest.

I'm with you there. I plan to get an Apex or Sidewinder next. The Nytro I think is a very underestimated sled. It offers a lot in the older chassis and a guy can get a great start into the four stroke world with them.

Hi friends. Haven't been on the forum in a long time. Thinking of selling my 2005 RS Vector ER. Wondering if y'all had any thoughts on worth. Very nice sled with 2500 miles updated with Nytro parts and graphics and seat upgrade. Ohlins shock, Nytro springs and 144 studs.

Hey good to hear from you again! Used market is in the tank now with the stoopid low prices that the OEM's are offering on new sleds. You should know this.....this is the worst time of the year to sell. But if you really want to sell it, somebody will give you $X for it, but you won't be a happy camper.

Hey good to hear from you again! Used market is in the tank now with the stoopid low prices that the OEM's are offering on new sleds. You should know this.....this is the worst time of the year to sell. But if you really want to sell it, somebody will give you $X for it, but you won't be a happy camper.
Good to hear from you too! Glad to see you're still around.

Back