• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SLP air intake questions

Tturbo

Veteran
Hey guys
I have an 07 phazer and I am thinking about adding 1 maybe 2 of the SLP air intake vents to increse the air flow to the engine a bit. My question is do I have to get a fuel control box to adjust the fuel amount or will the efi take care of this??? Will piping it help??? I think I know the answer to both questions just want to hear it from others to make sure. ;)!

Tturbo said:
Hey guys
I have an 07 phazer and I am thinking about adding 1 maybe 2 of the SLP air intake vents to increse the air flow to the engine a bit. My question is do I have to get a fuel control box to adjust the fuel amount or will the efi take care of this??? Will piping it help??? I think I know the answer to both questions just want to hear it from others to make sure. ;)!

Dynojet makes a Power Commander for your model. I have here at ECP. Suggested retail is $339.95 US. I could give you a substantial discount. Your best bet is take it to dyno where they are air/fuel ratio equipped and have them map it properly. The stock ECU will only adjust the fuel so much. Anything higher flowing the stock exhaust system is good by any means.

Freddie Klies
www.easterncycleperf.com

PH. (203)756-7019

Back