• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Slydog powderhounds good or bad??

fourstrokepig

Im thinking of getting the slydog powder hound skies... Is anybody using them and does it get rid of the darting??? And which carbide should i go with?

have the slydogs and love them- no darting at all. Called Scott @ Bergstroms and went with the triples and ski savers with the shims. Night and day- worth the the money.

I have them on my Attak and woouldn't run any other ski. Floats in the deep an dcarves on the trail. Also, we were in Togwotee for four days of riding, and our guide has been running them all season. He LOVES them!!

Bump!

I want to order a set of Powder Hounds and I'm trying to keep the cost reasonable.

I have a set of Bergstrom Skegs in my stock FX Nytro RTX skis and love them. Will these fit the Slydog Powder Hounds?

I had a pair of Powder Hounds on my RS last year with 6" Shaper bars. They were awsome off trail in the powder and they did not dart on the trail. However I felt they added some push in the corners. I didnt get a chance to mess with my suspesnsion set up too much and wound up selling them. This year I am going to run Yamaha mountain skis that I shimmed. G.B.

I too have the powderhounds on my attak, love them! great off trail and no darting on trail....

am considering a set for the wifes xtx....

Back