• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Slydog Real Cool Bogies

here is a pic of my bogies installed..

Thanks again Allen..

Attachments

• new bogie wheels (600 x 450).jpg
    new bogie wheels (600 x 450).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 162
I know the front idlers are designed to pull the snow in, and the rear wheels take the snow out. ( When set up correctly ) I would say the performance gain here would be cooler slides and perhaps less build up of snow packed skid.

Are these wheels larger diameter than stcok as to help out with hyfax and rolling resistance? Been reading about all the wheel options and want to try somthing but still havnt pulled the trigger.

Thanks

The front idlers are larger than stock, yes. They are 5.35" in diameter. The rear idlers are stock diameter.

Blue white and black

Here are the blue ones. Think I might go with the matching ski's from Ulmer if I don't care for these C&A Razors. They would make a nice combo
:bling

Attachments

• 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 185
SISCAKIDD said:
allen,can i get these in just black and white.

Just so you know the lighting makes the white on the Slydog.Ulmer bogies glow. Cool thing most guys don't know. IMO

Yes we can do black & white. I just did a set for a customer that we'll be installing here.

SlydogWheels.jpg

I was wondering your thoughts on the wheels being larger as there are several posts on her about larger bogies causing stress cracks to the rails? maybe a myth. I would like to add larger wheels to slow hyfax wear down but don't want to cause other issues. I ride a 2009 Nytro MTX
Thanks

I have 9000 miles on my sled.. No cracks in the rails that i have found...

They definitly help the slides last longer..

Back