• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

small video of me testing with a Summit 800

tundra

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
http://media.putfile.com/jeff-vs-PAT-Summit-vs-RX1--

RPM was good, but drop on top speed at 9800 rpm. Summit is really strong, he got Vforce and a good tuning, but he still testing gear.

I will try couple thing more to keep my RPM up to get some more Speed.

Acceleration is good. Clutching at 3000 RPM, way better for offtrail riding vs my 5000 rpm last spring.

This summit is right in the pad of a Apex mountain on hard pack and a M8

All sled are real close this year. Dragon, Summit, Apex M8

well, we have hill and mountain, but not enough snow this year. We are on ice almost everywhere. Since not enougjh snow, its testing time. We were testing 0-300 feets today, but the lake is long and flat, then we race until slide melt on the track LaLaLa

Summit is a 2005 800 151 x 2 with V-force.

Mine is a 2004 with a couple of mod :-o

Stock, i have been killed many time by mountain max 700 and summit 700 .

Mod : Well, here some... Hindle single pipe. ECP kit and some clutching homework. :home: starting with 89L

am running 21-40 gearage. All other thing are weight reduction.

Tundra,

Excellent vid! By the looks of it, you beat the Rev a couple of times. Then the Rev looked dominant after. Did your buddy change his set up in the final races?

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Happy New Year!

Pete

Not him, i changed primary spring, but test wasnt good, i was loosing RPM on top end. And the Starting point wasnt in good conditions.

You will have some better video soon this week of more testing. Holeshot testing

yeah my brotehr and I are on lakes and trails with about ft od snow...not to much...

i have 03 Rx1 mountain 151/2and he has mxz 800 with 121/1 1/4 track

so I know he will be a bit faster just because of the track....

im getting an ecp kit as soon as I get back up to the cabin (where my sled is stored) so when I install that, you think I should do some clutching as well?? and I should be able to keep up with him?

we dont even race cause im embarassed.

let me know any tricks to do to my sled to compete a bit at least...

thx

racing

That's pretty cool that's what makes it fun when it's close.My buddy and me used to have a blast drag racing we would go back and forth the same thing as you guys.

I'm glad I live in the mountains! Sorry, but that just looks soooooo boring to me riding on flat, wide-open ground like that!

Aaron

We have mountain. But snow cover isnt good this years, too dangerous to go ride in the rocks. WE have only 4 feets on the ground. (not in town)

here some pics taken by other guy this week...Rock riding Festival

Back