• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snobike

Darren Betker

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
apex gt
Looking to get as much info as i can on snow bikes like the timbersled before i make up my mind to buy one or not. Im 45 years old. Spent the first half of my life on dirtbikes and the second half on sleds . I love my apex 1000 and would live to talk first hand to a snowbike owner.
ANYONE?

Looking to get as much info as i can on snow bikes like the timbersled before i make up my mind to buy one or not. Im 45 years old. Spent the first half of my life on dirtbikes and the second half on sleds . I love my apex 1000 and would live to talk first hand to a snowbike owner.
ANYONE?

I suggest you ride them all and choose the one that fits you and your riding style and your budget

I suggest you ride them all and choose the one that fits you and your riding style and your budget
Well concidering no one has one for 8 hours in any direction will make testriding one very difficult. Would still just rather talk to an owner.

Back