• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow Finally

We got 6 inches yesterday!!:jump: and forecast is calling for more in the next few days!!
Up in the UP here, all we're getting is a few flurries and its not sticking.

About 1/4" on the ground here. I bought new winter rubber for my truck and a 1.6 ice cobra for the gade so my luck it won't snow...
If the UP don't get no snow by new years, thinking about a week long trip to Ontario, perhaps Quebec.

We are heading to mount Vallin on boxing day I will keep you guys posted

Yeah so far nothing for me this year! I'm down in south western ontario. We had flurries today, but nothing is staying. Christmas is suppose to be around 10 and rain I think.........

That's wicked if you guys have gotten enough to play on the sleds even!

We got enough in northern Lower MI to do that, but too much time and money invested in the lawn:o|.

Was not surprised to see that trail 4 into Gaylord is snirt. Looks like a few sleds and even a quad went down it with the 4" of snow and left nothing but grass an brown stripes. I am itchin' to go for a rip, but not at the expense of torn up equipment.

Patiently, but unhappily, I wait for rideable snow......:(

We got enough in northern Lower MI to do that, but too much time and money invested in the lawn:o|.

Was not surprised to see that trail 4 into Gaylord is snirt. Looks like a few sleds and even a quad went down it with the 4" of snow and left nothing but grass an brown stripes. I am itchin' to go for a rip, but not at the expense of torn up equipment.

Patiently, but unhappily, I wait for rideable snow......:(
Yea i saw that on way home from otsego today. The kegger had some sleds there yesterday per facebook per their facebook page but i wasnt sure what they were riding on? Found out on way home, DIRT! LOL! I had just enough to cover the grass and my driveway is still soft so i wasnt even thinking about it.

Back