• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snow Trackers on stock skis , any reviews ???????

nb-attak

Extreme
Well title is self explanatory. Product has been out this season, so theres got to be someone out there that gave it a try.
Anyone?
:rules

They work as advertise,easy steer,no more darting and turn like crazy.with 144 stud it slightly over steer in loose snow so you can slide the rear of the sled when exit on a corner.this is a carbide that will turn your sled in every condition,even with 192 studs.

I had them one year and had bad experience due to the lack of snow. These things need a lot of snow or you will go threw them in 3oo miles, they really dig deep.

I have had a set ordered for over a week now and not seen them yet, Must have had border problems. will report when i get them but i am hopeing they will solve this problem once and for all with out other sacrifices. kviper

Buddy put them on his 07 Attack andloves them.. I just put them on WIFES sled -05 rev [ i no -LOL] and they work great . I think they seem to work !!! ;)!

it s very good in all condition its agressive and you feel safe when you drive i did 11000 km with the old model on my vector now i did 12000 k on my apex with the more agressive 3 of my friends install them last week and call me to tell they are very happy i use it since 2002 and i think it s the best value 9\10

Does the front sheet metal piece end up getting bent if you ride aggressively?

It is very common for me to end up with my carbides each bent towards the center of the sled at the middle (the section between the center two bolts) due to aggressive cornering and suddenly getting traction on very hard show/ice. Right now both of my runners (Bergstrom skegs) are once again bent.

I expect keeping those sheet metal pieces straight is the key to straight tracking. If they get bent like a typical runner does, don't you loose the straight tracking?

Back