• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowball Cancer Valentine 500 Challenge

Mills

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'14 Viper RTX, '06 Apex, '99 SX 600, '74 TL433F, '79 Trail Fire
For the 8th year in a row I will be participating in the Snowball Cancer Challenge Valentine 500. It is a 500 mile in one day snowmobile charity ride to raise money for the Keller Family Community Foundation (KFCF). This ride and its cause has become so popular, we are holding two rides this year. The first on 2/10/22 and the second on 2/17/00.

KFCF uses 100% of the funds raised to help individuals and families who are actively in cancer treatment for things like travel, food, lodging and medical bills. Without the money the foundation raises, many people would not have the financial means to support their families and pay for the things related to cancer treatment.

If you would like to learn more about this charity go to and the awesome family that runs it please go to:
https://www.snowballcancer.org/ and also read about the founding member and snowmobile longest distance ridden in 60 days record holder Nick Keller.

If you would like to donate you to this site and choose my name Chad Miller from the list of riders to make any donation you feel comfortable with.
https://donate.snowballcancer.org/home.html

Thank you for your time.

Hey mills have fun tell Doug Adolf hey for me if your in his group. It’s a long day

I will. I have my own group to lead so Doug and I will be in different groups

Hey mills have fun tell Doug Adolf hey for me if your in his group. It’s a long day
Clamb -- Doug is nuts, he and another rider took off at 7pm the night before the 500 and rode until 5am. Doug and the other rider then picked up the 700 mile group that had 10 riders in it and lead them through all 700 miles on the event ride day. All told, he and the other rider put on 1,030 miles in 27hrs on public trails. I may have to go and try this during next years ride event.
The rest of us did 500 miles in 16.75hrs for the first 500 ride event on the 10th and then did 500 miles again the following week on the 17th in 16.15hrs. My group had 13 riders the first week and 12 the following week. I was amazed at how well large groups like that were able to stay together and keep up a pace to finish 500 miles in less than the typical 17-18hrs it usually takes.
All told the ride events raised over $154,000.00 to help those going through cancer treatment!!!

Back