• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowmobile Event: "Straw Days" in Somerset, WI Oct.16, 17

VX1R

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Ordered: 2025 SW LTX-LE Final Edition
Current Riders:
2018 SW LTX-LE
2002 SRX Custom
Rough Trail: 2023 Lynx Xterrian 900TurboR
Vintage Riders:
1980 Enticer 300 Twin
1986 Inviter
1998 Phazer Mt. Lite
1996 Phazer Mt. Lite Mod
I thought that I'd spread the word on another new snowmobile event that will be held next weekend (actually Friday, Saturday) since Hay Day's was cancelled this year. It looks like a great location for anyone in the Twin Cities area of MN and sledders from western WI.

It even has a stellar TY vendor Thunder Products Clutching listed as an official vendor for the event along with some grass drags on tap. I've heard from some reliable sources that they've recently built a drag strip just for this event with the help of some top grass drag competitors. There's nothing like the smell of Klotz on a crisp fall morning.

The weather forecast looks like the temps will be dropping next weekend which should make for an awesome time to enjoy getting together with fellow sledheads to talk shop and browse the vendor area and swap meet.

Any TY members planning on attending? I will be at the swap meet both days (look for a dark gray 29' Stealth trailer with Yamaha pendant flags) if anyone would like to meet up and talk big:)

Here's some info for the event:

upload_2020-10-11_18-48-41.png

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Looks fun wish I didn’t have a date with a deer this weekend as Iowa muzzleloader opens up.

Address for the event?

Back