• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowmobile plow

Where would you mount the winch?

How the heck would that mount to your frame underneath?

Looks like a bad idea and first time you bend something I'm sure Yamaha will be laughing at ya for a warranty claim. Heck Yamaha doesn't want to warranty half the time now. Just my 2 cents

nytro addict said:
Where would you mount the winch?

How the heck would that mount to your frame underneath?

Looks like a bad idea and first time you bend something I'm sure Yamaha will be laughing at ya for a warranty claim. Heck Yamaha doesn't want to warranty half the time now. Just my 2 cents
The installation pdf on their website does a pretty good job of confirming your worst thoughts with nice illustrations.

A made up term I use in my own business "Pretzelization" comes to mind.

that's one of the dumbest things i've ever seen. another person with to much time on there hands.

That just does not look right... :o|
ski-force-3.gif

Everyone always says these things are tanks, boy this would make your buddy's laugh at ya!!! I saw one of these up to hastings this year. The guy that makes the 3 wheel conversions for sleds was also making them. I for one would never do it. I can't see it eficiantly moving snow in the first place. I would think the track would slip all the time. Not to mention can you imagine how much belt slip you would have.

That will DEFINITELY *NOT WORK*.

Forgetting entirely about attaching it efficiently, there is NO WAY that you will EVER have enough traction to actually push a plow with a sled.... *MAYBE* a vk or vkpro type sled, IFF it had about a million spikes and 400 pounds of ballast in the rack. Aside from that... no. Not a chance.

Back