• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

So who has one ordered? and what are you doing to it?

from aeronautical testing years ago it's pretty common knowledge that turbo's outperform blowers in changing altitude conditions, as they supply a constant amount of intake pressure, nomatter what the ambient air pressure is. whereas a supercharger compresses volume to volume, not pressure to pressure.

Well I just dit it! Just snow checked one today!
It will be the red one! LaLaLa

Am I happy? Hope it will be as good as everybody is saying! ;)!

It's going to be a long summer... :o|

Rulsey, I am gettin a blue one too... Have no idea how stock it will stay, as the wedding is in Sept.

Grape, thats great. Now just bring it to the mountains for the real fun! It should be an awesome sled. ===SRXSRULE===

after much hard thought, i think i'm going with an 05 rx-1 with mc xpress. the 5 g's difference for the apex with turbo just too much for this canuck. from what i've read, i don't think i'll be disappointed. the rx-1 is set up almost identical as apex. 162 inch track, reverse, and already done up.

the apex voices wont leave my head though, they seem to be lingering around. lol hope you guys like em. rj

i dont think you will be disappointed either. turbo RX1s are the most feared sleds by others when it comes to all out performance.

Kachess said:
Welcome to the dark side, tewstroke. Maybe I'll actually see another 4-stroker, other than mine, in the hills of Washington State.

I am very interesteded in the MPI supercharger, but have yet to see a sled running one. There doesn't seems to be much experience with them, even on this site.

If you think there are few Boosted 4 strokes in Washington , you should come to Alaska .........It's cool to be different ;)!

Back