• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sold my Apex Mtn

WANN4STROKE

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Viking
2006 ApxMtn-sold
2001 MtnMax-sold
1998 VMAX 500-totalled
Got one last short ride in the street. Just not riding it enough to keep it around. Gonna miss that engine!

Got one last short ride in the street. Just not riding it enough to keep it around. Gonna miss that engine!
I see your in my neck of the woods. What year was it, mileage, what did you get for it if you don't mind me asking. I've been looking to buy one recently to toy with but all the ones I've seen so far are either overpriced or beat to crap

I see your in my neck of the woods. What year was it, mileage, what did you get for it if you don't mind me asking. I've been looking to buy one recently to toy with but all the ones I've seen so far are either overpriced or beat to crap

06', 4900 miles but track only had 1000. I got 2700 for it. All stock. Sold to a guy in Marshall on the Yukon.

I figured I was going to sell it for the motor but he wanted a mountain sled.

How do you like the Apex XTX?

I like it. I'm going to put an 1 3/4 track under it at some point. For being only a 1 1/4 it does decent enough in the powder.

The eps is amazing you could literally use one finger on each side to steer if you wanted.

Back