• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SOLD OUT 1.75? I can't find a (not used) Apex with 1.75 track anywhere

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX
Yes my google and computer skills could be improved but I can't find a "NEW" or should I say "not used" Apex with a 1.75 track anywhere for sale. Any help would be appreciated. and as I already said, my computer skills are low, so no haters please.

I honestly don't believe there are any left new. I did a search and nothing. There was one left at powersports360 in Ohio but it appears to be sold.

Yes my google and computer skills could be improved but I can't find a "NEW" or should I say "not used" Apex with a 1.75 track anywhere for sale. Any help would be appreciated. and as I already said, my computer skills are low, so no haters please.

apex xtx was spring order only for 2018 and that was the last year of production.

when i was looking in canada last year when i bought my 2016 apex xtx, there was 4 left in all of canada with no 1.75" track ones at all. guy had leftover 15 down by winsor on, there was a 16 in turo nova scotia, 17 in woodstock on (i know the guy that bought this one), and the 16 i bought about 20 min south of barrie on. the scary part was the 3 in ontario where all the same price. the one in ns was the best deal but the savings would have been killed by the shipping or going to get the sled. i bought the one that cost the least to go get for me.

might have better luck looking for a vector xtx as they where not as popular and there might be a few left.

there you go.

Steves Sports in Grand Marias, MN has a new 2016 Vector XTX. $9500.00 Don't know if it is a 1.75 or 1.25 though. Might be worth calling them. Don't know if that is closer. Just know there about 20 miles from the border.

If it helps any and you find an Apex X-TX rather than a Vector, I have a new take-off Back Country 146" x 1.75" track and the smaller drive axle drivers for it. I wished Yamaha would've offered the option like they did in '17 but they didn't in '18. When I snow checked my Apex, I wanted the longer track but did not feel comfortable riding the 1.75" track in the U.P. trails I ride and that was even with running the Dupont slides and over sized idler wheels too . The exception to that would have been last year as it seemed they got dumped on. I was going to order another drive axle so that I could swap out the two but other than last year, not sure I would have been able to since we primarily do a lot of groom trail riding.

Back