• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Some pictures from Hay Days 2018

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
I had a small chance to walk around and snap some images. Also here is the images from our booth and Hay Days as well as Group Photos:

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

That is awesome! One of these days, I'll have to make that pilgrimage.

Right on!! So many people.. hard to remember them all. I hope I gave you a good deal!! I was trying to clear out my stuff to make room.
I believe we dealt with your wife, bought all the painted Yamaha blue plastics for a great price.

Its a great time and there is so much to see. Your legs will hurt from walking.

Unfortunately that's why I didn't go. My buddy that I ride with went and wanted me to go but I had an awful week at work with some really long days and I needed Saturday to rest.

Unfortunately that's why I didn't go. My buddy that I ride with went and wanted me to go but I had an awful week at work with some really long days and I needed Saturday to rest.

I understand completely. The women that runs the show and has the final say is a complete bitch and impossible to deal with. She think shes god or something. This maybe my last year going.. Zero patience with people with a complex like that. Basically this is the main reason Ulmer wasn't there. He was running late and wanted to come in late Friday eve and they said as a vendor they are suppose to by set up by 7pm Friday night no exceptions.

Back