• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Somewhere Near Fargo 21/22 Edition

Biff: Saw your post on HCS. They won’t let me sign in. Somebody scooped my handle? Don’t forget about the Movil. Maze! Went for a rip in there 2 weeks ago. Can you say Roller Coaster! Anyway Fozzies food is great! Thanks for your inspiring updates!

Biff: Saw your post on HCS. They won’t let me sign in. Somebody scooped my handle? Don’t forget about the Movil. Maze! Went for a rip in there 2 weeks ago. Can you say Roller Coaster! Anyway Fozzies food is great! Thanks for your inspiring updates!
Ahh, I forgot I had been posting over here as well for the locals. I have so much video from this season, and have not edited it a bit. It just takes so much time.

And this weekend was exceptional for sun. We had such bright days, it was amazing.

Watch yourself in the Movil park, as it is designated ski, snowshoe and MTN Bike except where noted for motorized vehicles. From what I hear, there is none at this time. But I bet it's a good time with all this snow. As many of the bike features are covered with snow.

They had Sherps on the lake on Saturday. They were crossing the river and open water. Pretty cool to see from the trail. We could not figure out how to get across with our sleds. The last time, we had to hop like 6 curbs, so we skipped it this time. Parking under Paul Bunyan always put us a block away from Fozzies.

Enjoy your last week on the trails. We may be searching for forest roads this next week, possibly with SXS's. My wife is itching to get out.

Back