• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

speedo cluster extension wire

STAIN

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 SIDEWINDER LTX GT
I am looking at relocating the instrument cluster on a T-cat and/or sidewinder. I know extending the existing harness is not a huge deal but would rather make an extension harness if possible. The problem is finding a male side( speedo side) connector.
I am wondering if any of our electrical wizards out there have any means to find that connector...@Rockmiester, grizztracks, cannodale?
I can get the correct wires and pins but am not sure how to find the connectors.....

I am looking at relocating the instrument cluster on a T-cat and/or sidewinder. I know extending the existing harness is not a huge deal but would rather make an extension harness if possible. The problem is finding a male side( speedo side) connector.
I am wondering if any of our electrical wizards out there have any means to find that connector...@Rockmiester, grizztracks, cannodale?
I can get the correct wires and pins but am not sure how to find the connectors.....

I thought at one time, Travis from Barn Of Parts had made one for the viper..

Was it Four Stroke Solutions? Or Ebay? Anyway I have a Dash Harness I could send you for price of shipping Stain. Has both plugs and probably would be perfect for what you want. About 15" long. Never use it since I got my extension.

This

Attachments

• 0806C921-100D-4E61-B677-15544A824BF4.jpeg
    0806C921-100D-4E61-B677-15544A824BF4.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 93
To make it work I think I need a plug that mimics the speedo side of the connector.
I still may take you up on that offer......

Awesome. I will take it.
I wonder where I can get more of them......

I was thinking of doing a gauge cluster relocation and was trying to do it without cutting my harness.
I haven't heard of anyone else moving the gauge cluster.
I feel the gauge could be a little higher to get better line of sight.

Back