• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

speedometer assy. out . Any one have this happen??

Snorover

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Viper
It was working when I last started it and now, when I started my maintenance before putting it away for the summer, the unit is out completely

I don't have a Viper, but on my Winder I had the dash go out while riding once and it turned out to be a relay.

Thanks, yes the tail light does not light, so I guess it is the fuse.
It would be nice if you could get to the fuse box without taking the sled apart. Right now I am stumped, I was able to get all the side panels off and most of the hood however I can't find the connection in front of the light where the hood is held on. At this point its all about cussing out the cat engineers. HELP!

Two bottom front,One left and right side near upper a arm and one left and right under side panel lip.

Thanks, yes the tail light does not light, so I guess it is the fuse.
It would be nice if you could get to the fuse box without taking the sled apart. Right now I am stumped, I was able to get all the side panels off and most of the hood however I can't find the connection in front of the light where the hood is held on. At this point its all about cussing out the cat engineers. HELP!
Move the fuse box ,lots of info on this great forum how to do it,1 panel off Bingo right there on top of clutch guard

Back