• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

spring order is in

Here are the Pics(resized) from the OP. Wow, looks great!!!

Dan

image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

Thanks dan
No problem brother......Incredible how early you got your sled. That sure looks good, I was so so close to getting this same sled this year. I'll be back on another turbo soon though ;)

If you want anymore pics posted just email me them anytime and I'll stick them here for ya.

Dan

Great looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking sled! Mine is in to but waiting until end of September to grab it! Is me or does the front slide rail where the arm mounts look different than previous years?

Looks sharp. I like those colors. The perfect match for the UMaine Black Bear hockey team :) great looking garage I’ll add. Love the sleds up on rack esp. the orange/black

Nice looking sled! I have to admit, when I first saw the color combos offered on the 2020's, I thought that was not a good color combo. When I started seeing it in clothing and other uses, I thought to myself, why not a sled. The color combo has grown on me and now it looks great. Enjoy!

Looks good. Dealer called me a couple of weeks ago to say mine was in. Told them I didn't expect it or want it until the fall as the snow here in July is pretty thin haha. He tried to say that it could get weather beaten a bit staying in the crate. I doubt that is the case but I guess we will see in the fall. Liking the colour more now that I saw these pics.

P.S. hopefully you got the tunnel bag as it is missing in the pictures.

Looks good. Dealer called me a couple of weeks ago to say mine was in. Told them I didn't expect it or want it until the fall as the snow here in July is pretty thin haha. He tried to say that it could get weather beaten a bit staying in the crate. I doubt that is the case but I guess we will see in the fall. Liking the colour more now that I saw these pics.

P.S. hopefully you got the tunnel bag as it is missing in the pictures.
Mine is still at the dealer as well and I haven’t been back up since the day I took these pics. The bag is there and the spring check cover. leaving the sled there until October or I would not have a lawn left. Lol

I talked to my dealer the other day just to check and he said my sled is showing a ship out date of middle of october. So when it comes in i will be picking it up right away

Nice looking sled! Mine is in to but waiting until end of September to grab it! Is me or does the front slide rail where the arm mounts look different than previous years?

The 137’s didn’t used to have the two middle idler wheels like they do in that picture (they only use to have one..129’s had the two middle idler wheels), perhaps that’s what’s making that area look a little different????

Or not lol...

Back