• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

spring power surge details for canada

blake

Veteran
Country
Canada
does anyone know all the details for the 2018 spring power surge I cant find details anywhere I am having a disagreement with my dealer about it

My local dealer (Canada) stated 1 Year Factory Warranty and an additional 2 years of YPP on select models. I believe there was a hat and backpack thrown in as well. Their financing rates were kept pretty hush but stated models were eligible for special rates from yamaha finance. What are you expecting VS what you are being told?

I was told just 2 year warranty not 3 and that rate were around 8-9 I was told by another dealer that its 1 year factory warranty then 2 years after that for ypp warranty and rates were2.89 for 36month and 4.99 for 48 and 60
waiting for a reply from yamaha

Well the promo definitely had 1 year factory + 2 YPP for a total of 3. The rates of 8-9 are ludicrous...the other rates you listed sound more in line with what Yamaha would offer. I have something from my dealer when I was looking kicking around...if I find it I'll let you know.

Warranty 1 + 2 more as stated above.
Plus up to $500. Yamabucks depending on model.
Some sleds had better rates than others. Rates not stated on promo sheet I have.

Back