• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

sr viper dead

iola

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Sr viper stx 2015
need help to a ride to fill her up with gas went to turn of the key and the sled was still running clutch was still going will the key was off any help next dealer is 4 hr ride help

Took a ride
need help to a ride to fill her up with gas went to turn of the key and the sled was still running clutch was still going will the key was off any help next dealer is 4 hr ride help

Don't worry, it will shut off when it runs out of gas.

Now that is a new one.....

Happened to me. Had to disconnect battery and let relay and wiring cool down, after cool down was ok. machine was in heated garage and moved to -20C, I think that either the ignition switch frosted up or the starter relay frosted up and stuck contacts together, was ok after about 15 min cool down

you can pull your left panel and try tapping the black relay box with a screwdriver. May knock the relay contacts loose. be careful of the spinning clutch.

should I take it to a dealer or what

Now it won't even come on only with the booster

Is it inside and dry? If not that is where it needs to be. Your issues all seem to be environmental.

I would not mess with a booster. They tend to throw a lot of voltage. Stick with a slow gentle charge.

Where is relay
Take off clutch side panel. Find the coolant bottle. It is a black box bolted to the side of the bottle, it has all of your Fuses and relays. It's kinda hard to get at with the hood on so its best to take the hood of for easy access. This is what it looks like. I moved myn so I can access it without taking the hood off.
ab3ad3eb8927649ae84dae321ea03cb7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back