• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SR Viper M-TX 141" SE New Owner looking for advice

viperdave

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Yamaha Viper M-TX
Hi there, proud new owner of a 2016 Yamaha Viper M-TX SE. Looking for some general advice on maintenance of these sleds. I have been a 2-stroke owner for many years which most recently I was riding a Polaris Dragon 800.

Looking forward to being a part of the 4-stroke family. Have to do a break in initially. For the units equipped with FOX float 3 shocks, is there a pump that is included to monitor the pressure in them? Or do I need to purchase?

Is there anything I should be on the lookout for with these sleds?

Thank you in advance for your advice, it is much appreciated!

Congrats on the sled purchase and welcome to the ty family, the sled starts to break in at the 700-900 mile range, that's when it comes alive, once a year oil and filter changes, plus chain case and chain tension adjustment, not sure on the fox pump as my sled is a ltx dx= coilover schocks, after 300 miles ride it like you stole it.

Every sled equipped with FOX air shocks from the factory should have an air pump included as well. I would talk with your dealer.

Pump should come with the sled my sled was broke in at about 1300 miles after the first season it was like a whole new beast loved it normal maintenance is all

Back