• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sr Viper xtx 2020

even a factory turbo sled?

If they have turbo on the paper they are legal but vaper doesn't have turbo and sidewinder are too expensive for me right now and probably for many years thats why I am thinking about a viper

I believe the 2020 Viper will have the Japan ecu. I think it'll be a great runner... and hope they keep it in the line up for many more years.
A Viper that runs like a 1049 should run, will be an awesome sled.
Agree if they remove the viper they only have working machines and the sidewinder engine hope to se the viper or something like it

So how can we find out if this is a true Yamaha ECU for 2020?

I guess we will have to wait and see when the first Viper's our delivered!

Will see what 2021 brings to the table! Because Yamaha has scaled down in how many different models they have

Well I am not a big fan of AC but maybe that monorail could work on a Viper or even on a sidewinder to reduce weight could be cool

Just let me know when it's safe to buy a viper... it's been a long damn wait. I ride solo often. Crunched starter gears are not an option.

Back