• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SRX Finally Here

Nice to hear....I figured it had to be soon. I guess Tom will be picking his up now too. And all this fresh snow around, just about perfect. Now lets keep fingers crossed for a real Muskoka winter for a change!

Congrats, don't forget the pics of easily the sexiest sled on snow for '19.

Dan

PICS!
Even though i've seen 100's so far, i never get tired of looking.
It's like having your favorite Playboy tucked away under the bed. It never gets old. You know.......the articles. LOL

Nice to hear....I figured it had to be soon. I guess Tom will be picking his up now too. And all this fresh snow around, just about perfect. Now lets keep fingers crossed for a real Muskoka winter for a change!

Dan
t.k. and i are heading to quebec next week. trails are open and the sleds have arrived! this yr were goin where the snow flies. quebec, northern ont, states heck i'll check out the "north pole" if someone wants to go! lol

OT but what the heck is your avatar?? Can’t make it out lol???

Oh ok..thanks for the response. Enjoy the new sled..you’re gonna love it!!

Dan

Sexy for sure. The SRX has me wishing Cat would have some something similar for the thunder cat. Is it too much to ask for the black, purple, orange and checked flags of the mid to late 90's?? Apparently it is lol.

Sexy for sure. The SRX has me wishing Cat would have some something similar for the thunder cat. Is it too much to ask for the black, purple, orange and checked flags of the mid to late 90's?? Apparently it is lol.
Id be all over a SRX, swapped out to cat clutches I think if I was buying this yr. SRX is just so darn good looking. But everytime I look at those Cat clutches, I wish I had bought the cat now. Ill give my belt testing another season with new offset and less gear....But thats it!..lol

Will be interesting to see what comes out in March for the '20 model yr.

Dan

t.k. and i are heading to quebec next week. trails are open and the sleds have arrived! this yr were goin where the snow flies. quebec, northern ont, states heck i'll check out the "north pole" if someone wants to go! lol
Really...where are trails open in Quebec?

Back