• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SRX Specs

Mototown

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Apex 40 th
here u go , 35 -39 helix

Attachments

• IMG_5878.JPG
    IMG_5878.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,507
  • IMG_5880.JPG
    IMG_5880.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,318
  • IMG_5882.JPG
    IMG_5882.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,410
  • IMG_5883.JPG
    IMG_5883.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,285

What am I missing here? According to the picture you posted it says 35/39, yet newtron has a picture of his cam that says 8KC70 which is the straight 37 according to the book.

What am I missing here? According to the picture you posted it says 35/39, yet newtron has a picture of his cam that says 8KC70 which is the straight 37 according to the book.
Probably a milled helix , and it says ink stamped on helix for id

Ya I'm confused also. I just posted the same in newtons thread lol.

In your first pic it shows that the ID mark for a straight 37 is 8KC70. In your fourth pic it says stock spec is 35/39.
Newtron's pic of his srx shows 8kc70.

I''m thinking there is a publication error in the fourth pic and standard spec is straight 37.
My 19 ltx also says 8kc70

Look at the note, says theres a ink stamp on the driven sheave. The 37 has been machined to a 35-39 from what it says. Looks like they lightened up the drive clutch weight rivets to compensate for lighter driven spring also.

Ah, thanks guys. Mine says 8ma00, but no x. I just took a look at it, and it is clearly machined. Of note, I have 7 miles on it, and all rollers are leaving equal markings on each ramp, so that is certainly good.

My 19 BTX LE has the same helix. according the the ink mark and the spec sheet.

I thought this sled had special "low preload rear torsion springs to provide a lower ride height", the PN's for them are listed as the same as on previous models? Was looking forward to upgrading mine.. :confused:

Back