• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Srx wants to die under hard braking and turning in corner

RtxViper

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2019 SRX LE
Currently on a trip when we left I noticed my primary spring was broke, when going to load the sled pinned it inthe yard and went to turn hard left under braking the sled dies. We checked the harness and also unplugged kill switch nothing changed did the same thing. Changed the primary spring with the one in my wife’s vector and it seems pretty close to stock to atleast drive. ( I have a friend bringing a new stock spring tonight). Sled runs good other wise if I don’t run it to hard. Anyone with ideas as to what might be going on with this? Before winter I had the driveshaft replaced and puta new track in it. Sled is completely stock thanks in advance

Possibly the tors, but tors usually throws a code, I think it's sd28. Check owners manual to adjust throttle play. Can be adjusted at the handle bar usually located by the handlebar riser.

Possibly the tors, but tors usually throws a code, I think it's sd28. Check owners manual to adjust throttle play. Can be adjusted at the handle bar usually located by the handlebar riser.
Currently on a trip when we left I noticed my primary spring was broke, when going to load the sled pinned it inthe yard and went to turn hard left under braking the sled dies. We checked the harness and also unplugged kill switch nothing changed did the same thing. Changed the primary spring with the one in my wife’s vector and it seems pretty close to stock to atleast drive. ( I have a friend bringing a new stock spring tonight). Sled runs good other wise if I don’t run it to hard. Anyone with ideas as to what might be going on with this? Before winter I had the driveshaft replaced and puta new track in it. Sled is completely stock thanks in advance
What Pstn head said. Also check that your throttle cable is not catching when cranking the handbars left.

I’ll check it when I get home tomorrow. Put the correct spring in last night it’s still did it a couple times last night but 160 miles of pretty hard riding today it’s been pretty flawless not sure what the hell is going on

I broke my primary spring in 3 pieces and it still ran decent , but when you put the sled on a stand the track would spin.
When the shop I take it to saw this, they knew right away.
With the new spring it went from decent to hold on tight again .

Back