• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SRX x2

finnpowersports

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'23 SRX LE; '22 Assault 850; '22 Enduro 600R; '23 Rave RE
This Fall I started to look for a new '22 Sidewinder. My last Yamaha 4 stroke was an '06 Apex. While I loved it, riding style changed and went to 2 strokes. I wanted to add a turbo 4 stroke to the stable for this winter though. Obviously, there weren't any new to be had.

I found a 2020 SRX LE in VT with 1,800 on it. Original owner was a 70 year old lady (not kidding). I snatched it up and thought, if I like it, I'll order a 2023. WOW! did I ever like it. Handling and ride is not like any 4 stroke I've ever ridden. And, with all the tremendous help offered by this site, I learned a lot through hours of research on here. Thanks to all who contribute!

Little over 2,100 miles on it now. I have one more ride planned for Saturday (if the weather doesn't spoil it), so it will probably have 2,200 miles on it. It will be available for sale Sunday, Feb. 20th. If interested, PM me and I can share details.

Oh, and the '01 is Not for sale. Haha.

Thanks again for all the help on this site!
IMG_0203.jpg
IMG_0204.jpg
IMG_0205.jpg
IMG_0206.jpg
IMG_0209.jpg
IMG_0211.jpg

This Fall I started to look for a new '22 Sidewinder. My last Yamaha 4 stroke was an '06 Apex. While I loved it, riding style changed and went to 2 strokes. I wanted to add a turbo 4 stroke to the stable for this winter though. Obviously, there weren't any new to be had.

I found a 2020 SRX LE in VT with 1,800 on it. Original owner was a 70 year old lady (not kidding). I snatched it up and thought, if I like it, I'll order a 2023. WOW! did I ever like it. Handling and ride is not like any 4 stroke I've ever ridden. And, with all the tremendous help offered by this site, I learned a lot through hours of research on here. Thanks to all who contribute!

Little over 2,100 miles on it now. I have one more ride planned for Saturday (if the weather doesn't spoil it), so it will probably have 2,200 miles on it. It will be available for sale Sunday, Feb. 20th. If interested, PM me and I can share details.

View attachment 166260View attachment 166261View attachment 166262View attachment 166264View attachment 166265View attachment 166266
Do you consider your season over by feb 20th? Like stated,dont sell until you take delivary of your 2023.

I thought of that, but I have other sleds to ride. I really want a new one. So, unless someone can find me a new ‘22, I’ll take my chances on a ‘23.

That said, forgot to mention, my ‘20 SRX has warranty until November, 2024.

View attachment 166260View attachment 166261View attachment 166262View attachment 166264View attachment 166265View attachment 166266
That etrex legend still work?wow

It does! 14 years strong! I love it. Crazy durable. I have a bigger GPS on my other sleds. I don't really use this for turn by turn nav, but it is nice to save loops that you can bring back up and for GPS speed readings. Also has all of NY trails on it!

It does! 14 years strong! I love it. Crazy durable. I have a bigger GPS on my other sleds. I don't really use this for turn by turn nav, but it is nice to save loops that you can bring back up and for GPS speed readings. Also has all of NY trails on it!
That is the same reason,i have mine mounted on top of my handlebar,my nuvi gives great gps speeds.

Back