• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stage 6 build

Watch out for a##holes who come out of the bar and walk over to your sled and turn those tabs to open position! They laugh and walk away figuring once you're headed down the lake at 100+ the side panel will blow open. My group has been forced to check our tabs each time we leave any stop. Jerks!
Who would do this?
I would LOVE to catch someone fiddling with my stuff like that.

Watch out for a##holes who come out of the bar and walk over to your sled and turn those tabs to open position! They laugh and walk away figuring once you're headed down the lake at 100+ the side panel will blow open. My group has been forced to check our tabs each time we leave any stop. Jerks

Who would do this?
I would LOVE to catch someone fiddling with my stuff like that.
Remember when you blew the doors off that big mouth that said sidewinders are slow?
All kidding aside, there are some twits out there.
But on occasion, maybe sometimes the latch gets bumped somehow and turns to the open position.

Although I dont participate in any racing against anyone other than myself I have big respect for the fast guys wether it be to 660 or 5 miles. They both require knowledge and testing and tuning to accomplish. Big speeds takes chassis efficiency and perfect clutching balance and perfect gear set especially on groomed trail which is dedication to testing and all the money wasted while figuring this out. Same can be said for the 660 guys with the added problem of getting traction and mastering the perfect holeshot and the list goes on and on. Bottom line is it takes alot of dedication and testing. You can get a good starting point from a friend but at the end of the day your gonna have to put in the work if you want the results.
Well said !like anything worthwhile pursuing you’re gonna have to put in the work if you wanna obtain it

Beautiful sunny cold day today, no wind. I ran 137.8mph. My lightweight driver ran back to back 140s. Super pumped! Need to thank Fleecer, the knowledge he has is incredible! OdegC thanks for your knowledge you've shared over the past couple years! My good buddy Brian for helping dial it in and always helping me get faster. John for the custom helix and rebuilding and trueing my clutches. Can't forget about TD for the stage 6 package. She's a rocket! MS 17 plus 4.5 lbs.

Attachments

• IMG_20230224_150403.jpg
    IMG_20230224_150403.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 20230224_152405.jpg
    20230224_152405.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 20230224_150353.jpg
    20230224_150353.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20230224_154957_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230224_154957_Gallery.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Holy cow.....that is friggin FAST!!

YOU are the MAN!!!

Kudos and congrats.....that sled is an absolute Rocket!!! Thanks to you, I won't sleep the rest of the night.....I'm jealous!!! Lol

Beautiful sunny cold day today, no wind. I ran 137.8mph. My lightweight driver ran back to back 140s. Super pumped! Need to thank Fleecer, the knowledge he has is incredible! OdegC thanks for your knowledge you've shared over the past couple years! My good buddy Brian for helping dial it in and always helping me get faster. John for the custom helix and rebuilding and trueing my clutches. Can't forget about TD for the stage 6 package. She's a rocket! MS 17 plus 4.5 lbs.
See
You got it! Awesome and congrats
Now for 145 lol
I’ll ship my son up to drive it
110lbs in gear

Last edited:

Back