• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

stainless y pipe questions

Capt.Storm said:
NY AttakGT said:
copo427ss said:
NY> where did you get those prices from? yamaha corporate told me that it would be around $250 to me (cost plus 10%). the dealer disagreed. my part numbers are the same as you have posted. so your prices make more sense to what corporate told me.

The cheapest price ($139.55/each) is from www.cyclepartswarehouse.com. Figure about $20 for the shipping

Another cheap price is from www.yamahasportsplaza.com . This what their pricing looks like

13 Loading... SKU: 8FP-14610-10-00
EXHAUST PIPE ASSY 1 1 $148.57
14 Loading... SKU: 8FP-14620-10-00
EXHAUST PIPE ASSY 2 1 $148.57
Again, shipping is about $22 (to me anyway)

Those who want to pay more from other vendors, feel free. Just trying to save my TY brothers some extra $$

I just ordered both y pipes from the bottom link...148.57 each..18.97 shipped for both.
My local Yamaha dealer wanted 212 apiece.

:Rockon:

BTW..they show the new p/n.
8fr-14610-00-00
8fr-14620-00-00
Closet price I found was 159 each..thanks.

Ok..I received the pipes yesterday..but I dont see a deflector.

Pipes.

Attachments

• wood 001.jpg
    wood 001.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 111
  • wood 003.jpg
    wood 003.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 123
actionjack said:
Deflectors are those tabs up toward the donut flanges. I think they're supposed to Minimize how much snow passes from the tunnel into the flex pipe area.
Really..they just look like braces to me..I'll have to look at my old titanium ones..but thought they had the same deal.
Thanks.

actionjack said:
My Ti pipes do not have the deflector. Are your old pipe def
Ti not SS? Doesn't really matter.
I can tell the diff in weight ..it looks way more like a brace imo.
There is a small hole in the middle of them..I may make up my own "deflector".

EDIT:..I can tell the old ones are thinner also.

Back