• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stalling Grizz

My 07 700 Grizz likes to stall after i let off the throttle. It will restart with no problem, but seems to be getting worse. The dealer can't figure it out. Anyone else have this issue?

I had this happen on my Road Star Warrior when it was really new, it just took some hard riding and it actually went away... you can also make sure the idle is set to spec... it might be too low.

my grizz has the exact same problem. it actually happened a few times in the bush on the weekend. it starts to get fustrating after a while

Any fixes? i do ride hard, it doesn't seem to mattter. my wife's FZ6 needed a TPS, and that still hesitates..... Maybe Yama's fuel injection is the issue? Other than this, LUV MY GRIZZ

maybe its the TPS, after a few miles on the Warrior it quit and runs awesome but I also zeroed the TPS with my PC3 fuel controller... I would contact your dealer and ask WTF.

mine only does it when its been warmed up good,might be related with the gas boiling issue,mine doesnt boil but you can hear pressure coming from the gas cap when you shut it off after a long ride,besides that it is one awesome bike

thanx for the help. dropped it off today at the dealer (again), i will call them and tell em to check the TPS and fuel control. they've played with the idle, and nothing. They've leaned it out, richened it back up, and nothing changes. have not had any boiling issues or "hot" gas problem. fuel seems to be fine. it did overheat once, but that's it. this rig kicks #*$&@ anywhere i take it.

just heard from the dealer. they say bad throttle body. will let you know when i get it back. as for over heating, it had too much mud on the radiator!!! Ooops.

just git the Grizz back from the dealer yesterday. They put an 08 throttle body on. Am going to ride today. So far, so good while riding around the yard. Will let you know when i get back.

Back