• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

star suspension kit

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 rtx se
2011 apex xtx
can you order this kit on there site or do you call them and order... from there site i dont see any where to order

Call them. Robert is very good to talk to and he can recommend a setup for your riding style.

do ya think its a good bang for the buck.... does it really work well

IMO it was worth it. I have 33000 kms without issue. The kit uncoupled the rear suspension and makes the ride much smoother over stutter bumps. It also allows for better transfer so you can pull the skis at any time.

well i did it .... ill have my kit on friday .... try and have it installed for saturday morning ride....see how it goes

Did you send your shocks for re-valve and get the stiffer front skid spring also? I guess these depend on rider weight. Robert suggested these for my weight and riding style.
They say you can install the kit with the skid in but I pulled mine and found it was better.

He told me to get brp spring for center shock ....thats it ...im 250 dressed for sure...never said anything about revalve shocks

It is a awesome kit, works really good, Awesome ride and transfer is great, I put the Hygear dual rate spring in mine with stock valving. I wont use anything that says Ski do on it!

It is a awesome kit, works really good, Awesome ride and transfer is great, I put the Hygear dual rate spring in mine with stock valving. I wont use anything that says Ski do on it!
its doesnt say brp on it ....its just a spring ....i guess whatever works

Back