1. PLEASE READ: If you have problems logging in with your old password, click the Forgot Password link in the log in screen to get an email verification to request a new password or click Here. If you haven't received a new password from the forum please email your username and password to webmaster@totallyamaha.com. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All hotmail, msn, outlook, live email accounts are not receiving email notifications. The only way to remedy this is to add @totallyamaha.com to your safe senders list in order to receive notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Stealth Ski

Discussion in 'SideWinder Trail Talk' started by LabineSidewinder, Jan 11, 2017.

1. LabineSidewinder

LabineSidewinder Newbie

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2017 Yamaha Sidewinder (before Apex se 2011, Apex Gt 2006, RX-1 2003, SRX 2002, Phazer 86, enticer 300 80)
    is any one has that kind of skis on their Sidewinder.

I not a big fan of my tuner 3

I know i'll get better cornering with thoses skis expecially in soft snow or new snow where's the tuner are crap

I am wondering if it is gonna be hard to turn with the Stealth

Thx for answering

3. AXR

AXR TY 4 Stroke Junkie

USA
    Snowmobile:
    Current: 2017 SideWinder L-TX LE

Past: 2015 Sr Viper R-TX SE, 2008 Apex RTX, 2002 Sx Viper, 1997 XTC 600, 1991 Doo Formula Plus.
  4. Grimm

Grimm TY 4 Stroke God

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2016 MXZ X 1200
    The Stealth skis do not make you turn better in soft snow...they push. Stealth skis work well in hard packed conditions where the blades will sink and cut into the packed snow. You want to turn in soft snow? Get C&A, Powder Pros or Triple Threat skis...they turn.

5. LabineSidewinder

LabineSidewinder Newbie

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2017 Yamaha Sidewinder (before Apex se 2011, Apex Gt 2006, RX-1 2003, SRX 2002, Phazer 86, enticer 300 80)
    Then my option to put a kit of snowtracker will give me the same performance than the Stealth and will be easier on my arms right ?

6. Big_Phil

Big_Phil Expert

Canada
    Snowmobile:
    2010 Nytro 121" FPP stage 2 turbo
    Dont put Kimpex stealth skis on any sled. They are the worst POS skis i have ever used in my life, and that is putting it lightly. They look cool and that is about it.