• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Still waiting on your 22's?

Yamifan

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 LTX GT
Be interesting to see how many of us are still waiting on our 22's to arrive.

Personally waiting on 2 LTX GT's that I SPS'd on 3/29/21.

I am also waiting on L-TX GT. Dealer says scheduled for second half of April. Ordered March 28.

Allegedly, my Tcat shipped 8 days ago. My dealer expects it early this week. Stay tuned.

Just curious if Arctic Cat and Yamaha has offered any concessions because you guys won’t really be able to use them this season and they’ll be a year old when you can. My friend snow checked a SkiDoo and got it the last week of January. They gave him an additional $250 in accessories, $500 credit if he snow checks a 2023 (of course his sled for 2023 costs $1400 more than 2022) and an apology.

Only offer I have received so far is additional $250, an apology and an offer for a refund of deposit should I want to cancel order. Nothing about 2023.

So far, I have received no offer of anything. I suggested an additional year of warranty to Acat. No response. I was offered a refund of my deposit if I want to cancel.

I was however promised my sled would be 100% complete when it arrives...

Got to give you guys credit for being so patient and understanding… You might have to cancel a golf match to go pick up your early buy sled…Screwed if you cancel the Order ( No Sled ) Not to mention other cost, winter lost riding sled you wanted, some no riding at all.. Screwed if you order a 2023 model with price increases and no guarantee that you will get that… Could also turn into nightmares… Double screwed if you accept it late… Depreciation, lost riding, other cost… But $250.00 will take care of everything.. And someone says they owe you nothing for holding deposit cause its recreational… Really I would have to disagree based on options listed above for these understanding, patient customers …

Got to give you guys credit for being so patient and understanding… You might have to cancel a golf match to go pick up your early buy sled…Screwed if you cancel the Order ( No Sled ) Not to mention other cost, winter lost riding sled you wanted, some no riding at all.. Screwed if you order a 2023 model with price increases and no guarantee that you will get that… Could also turn into nightmares… Double screwed if you accept it late… Depreciation, lost riding, other cost… But $250.00 will take care of everything.. And someone says they owe you nothing for holding deposit cause its recreational… Really I would have to disagree based on options listed above for these understanding, patient customers …

You only have two choices. Cancel or wait. COVID, Supply Chain, etc. etc. have affected every manufacturer of almost everything. This is why I kept my old sled in case this happened. I could have cancelled my order 10 months ago and got my money back. I thought I would wait and see what happens. I really feel bad for the guys who put a deposit down and will never get a sled. That sucks.

I suspect there will be at least a 10% increase in price for 2023. The 22' may be a bargain. The inflated price for 2023 may offset some if not most of the depreciation for this season. Since the warranty does not start until I take it home, I will still have two full seasons of warranty. What I should do is put it up for sale for 10% over current list price, see if it sells during pre-season then order a 2023. LOL

We will see the 2023 prices and BNG on Tuesday.

I did talk with dealer about my not picking up my delayed 2022 until late in the year so that I could then have the warranty start as late as possible. He was open to that option.

Still waiting on my xtx se, will be calling dealer again tomorrow as ship date I got last time we talked has passed.

Ordered LTX GT on March 10

Still shows late April delivery

Only compensation is the extra $250 added to pre paid card

Ordered LTX GT on March 10

Still shows late April delivery

Only compensation is the extra $250 added to pre paid card
Atleast you are getting something in the U.S. !
It appears in Canada there has been no offer of any compensation , for cancellations , late deliveries , or pending deliveries .
Is it that difficult to come up with something ???

Back