• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stingray rear skid spring,who has installed it,and have you had a better ride and handling from it.

Thanks for the reply,how many turns did you need to make for your weight and reding style,do you remember?

21378.jpeg
This is where the 160lb spring rides the best for me. I go 220lbs in my birthday suit.

has anyone put on the qs3 shock
Many have especially on the qs3r like Le has. Mostly because of the wear the stock crossover causes and the dual rate springs in past hit the reservoir. New ones must be different since had this pic sent to me. Check before you pay though. Part # of this one is same as old one!
B524243D-21F1-4CB2-BF61-7B0403A16709.jpeg
1482ED02-F42D-46C8-B760-27E4E304AA6E.jpeg

I have the Stingray spring on my LE With QSR3s. Definitely better. Ride a little adjust and repeat until set. When I went to install mine I found my stock spring broken and the bottom retainer missing. We took some hard hits on the last day of my previous trip so luckily I hadnt ridden it long like that. Good thing I had the new Stingray spring with me on the plane.

has anyone put on the qs3 shock

I have the stingray spring on my qs3 center shock. I love it, but I also like my sled to be fun to drive and crack wheelies at will. I also have a 129 so cant give a fair comparison to a 137 sled, which most have

Back