• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

stock nytro mtx

blurider2

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2013 NYTRO XTX TURBO
i have been in the mountains with my 2013 turbo xtx and do ok was wondering how the stock mtx will do. I have been thinking of buying a mtx162

i have been in the mountains with my 2013 turbo xtx and do ok was wondering how the stock mtx will do. I have been thinking of buying a mtx162
Mine does really good, takes a pretty steep hill before I get stuck.

I had a nytro MTX but only a 153 and it did pretty good. If the sled is completely stock the first thing I would do is swap out the track to a 2.5" challenger extreme track. Its one of the best things you can do to the MTX nytros and it really helps the sled.

Sled needs a steering relocate first off. A track change helps for traction etc. As far as handling is concerned off trail, the front end needs to be replaced with a narrower spindle forward replacement. The OEM front end is garbage when it comes to boon docking!

Back